One of the first & best recipes I ever came up with. Sooo easy, quick, comforting & insanely delicious!
I am not saying you should eat this everyday because I really care about your wasitline hahaha but when you want to pamper yourself with a creamy & rich Alfredo Pasta dish at the comfort of your own home then this is the recipe for you.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125 grams mushrooms slices
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup kiri cheese
- 500 ml cream
- pinch nutmeg رشة جوزة الطيب
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp minced dill شبت
- salt & pepper
- Heat a large pan over high heat until HOT. Add the olive oil & cook the mushrooms on both sides until golden. Don’t keep stirring the mushrooms all the time; give it a chance to take a golden color from one side then flip. Stir the minced garlic with the mushrooms.
- Reduce heat to medium low, stir in the cream cheese until it melts.
- Add the cream. Bring the sauce to a very low boil & let simmer on low heat for a couple of minutes until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese & dill. Season with salt & pepper.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta, adding a little pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Serve immediately sprinkled with more parmesan & black pepper.
- You can use a mixture of portobello & white mushroom for more flavor.
- I use the blue tub of Kiri cheese but you can use Kiri cubes instead.
- This pasta has to be served immediately otherwise it becomes very dry.